If you’re thinking about transferring to Franklin, consider the following questions to make sure they’re the right fit for you:
Does Franklin offer your major?
What are the General Education Requirements?
What are the Transfer Admissions Requirements?
Have you reviewed Franklin’s guide to transferring credits?
How will you pay for college?
Is Franklin University the right fit for you?
Transfer Your Community College Credit to Franklin
Build on your achievement and take your community or technical college credits further at Franklin. As a transfer-friendly school with community college partnerships across the country, Franklin will help you maximize your community college credits so you can save time and money on your bachelor’s degree. Learn more about RichmondCC's partnership by reading the articulation agreement.
- Transfer More Credit: Maximize your associate degree credit to satisfy up to 75% of your degree requirements.
- Cut Your Costs: Take advantage of 3+1 partnerships and save 40% of the total cost of a bachelor’s.
- Seamless 3+1 Program: Save time and tuition by building on your associate degree.
- Convenient Classes: Take a class online or on-site -- it's your choice.
- Competitive Cost: Get more for less at our student-focused, nonprofit university.
Contact A Franklin Representative:
*Representative might not be available if out of the office (vacation, sickness, etc.)
- Andy Amick – Tuesday’s 4:00 – 7:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) Join Zoom Meeting https://franklin.zoom.us/j/93588017171
- Michelle Breitfeller – Wednesday’s 4:00 – 7:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) Join Zoom Meeting https://franklin.zoom.us/j/99100848222
Make An Appointment With A Franklin Representative:
- Andy Amick – Enrollment Advisor www.franklin.edu/appt/andya
- Michelle Breitfeller – Enrollment Advisor www.franklin.edu/appt/michelleb
- Shirley Hayes – Regional Manager www.franklin.edu/appt/shirleyh
If you have more questions, explore Franklin’s website.