Transfer to RichmondCC
As a current or former college student, you probably are already familiar with the college admissions process. However, every college is different, so please take the time to complete the simple steps we've laid out for you to transfer to Richmond Community College. We look forward to having you as a student at RichmondCC!
Steps to Apply
1. Complete the Online Residency Application
2. Complete the Online Admissions Application
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Even if you think you do not qualify for federal financial aid, this step is required to complete and qualify for College scholarships. FAFSA
• Apply for Richmond Community College Scholarships Scholarships
4. Send in Your Transcript(s)
Request official copies of your high school and college transcripts be sent to Richmond Community College. These transcripts can be mailed from the school to Richmond Community College Admissions Office, P.O. Box 1189, Hamlet, NC 28345. Transcripts can also be sent electronically using a secure electronic transcript provider. Transcripts are not considered official if emailed from the student.
5. Request Credit for Prior Learning
Your previous training or education may be used toward your program of study. LEARN MORE