Start Here Go Anywhere
The sooner you can select a transfer destination, the better we can help you choose the right classes and make sure every credit transfers and counts towards your degree. General Education courses may be fine for the first semester or two, but after that, you run the risk of losing credits if you do not plan carefully.
Transfer planning can be complicated, but we are here to help you every step of the way.
College Transfer Scholarships
Costs are an important factor in the transfer selection process. More expensive institutions may offer more in financial aid to compensate, and some institutions offer specific scholarships to transfer students.
Contact each institution's Financial Aid office to get the complete information.
College Transfer Resources
- Transfer Agreements
- Steps After Selecting a Transfer Destination
- Fall 2020 NC College Admissions Deadlines & Open House Information
- UNC Program & Degree Finder
- UNC ONLINE Course & Degree Finder
- 2020-2022 NC Independent Colleges & Universities Counselors Handbook
- College Scorecard
- Not Sure If Your Credit Will Transfer Out-of-State?
If you have questions or need additional assistance, contact Patsy Stanley, the Director of Career and Transfer Services, at (910) 410-1830 or email email@example.com.