Richmond Community College provides courses and degree programs through convenient online and hybrid formats to students while maintaining quality instruction. Our distance learning service fosters students learning by providing personal and secure learning environments that support meaningful and consistent engagement with highly-trained faculty, established support services and accessible resources.
For students, or prospective students, enrolled in distance learning courses and programs, the College provides a Distance Learners Manual that explains distance learning, Moodle, student email, Self Service and various resources.
RichmondCC programs that are offered 100% online:
- Accounting and Finance
- Associate in Arts - University Transfer
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Technology - Law Enforcement & Corrections
- Early Childhood Education
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Information Technology - Cyber Security
- Information Technology - Software and Web Development
Distance Learning Contact
Distance Learning Director