Richmond Community College's Campus Job Program provides part-time employment to students. This program is both federally funded and state funded.
How can I apply? Applications are available in the Career and Transfer Center and online Application.
- Is this paid employment? Yes, pay is typical $9.00 per hour.
- What is the selection process? The supervisor of the position you are applying for will review all applications and select the top candidates for interviews.
- What are the requirements?
- Eligibility: Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the applicable academic year in order for the college to determine which fund the student will be paid out of.
- Students must be enrolled in 6 curriculum credit hours or more.
- Students must maintain a Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress Guidelines for Federal Student Aid.
- Each position may have individual requirements.
- What type of jobs are available? Richmond CC has a variety of positions available, including clerical, lab, & research.
Current positions available
- Administrative Assistant - Admissions
- Administrative Support Specialist - ADH/HSE
- Administrative Support Specialist - Early College
- Administrative Support Specialist - K12 Partnerships
- Academic Success Center Assistant
- Anatomy/Chemistry Lab Assistant
- Assistant Grounds Keeper
- Biology Lab Assistant
- FLEC Lab Coordinator
- General Research Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Machine Shop Assistant
- Receptionist - NCWorks
- Welding Shop Assistant
Contact Patsy Stanley at 910-410-1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.