Explore Job Openings
Let the Career Center at Richmond Community College help connect you with your next job!
Jobs on Campus:
- Campus Job/Workstudy: Employment for students.
- RichmondCC Bookstore jobs: Owned and operated by Follett Higher Education Group, the bookstore hires students for part-time and temporary employment.
- Employment with RichmondCC: Part-time, Full-time, Faculty Adjuncts.
RichmondCC Career and Transfer Advising Center: Follow us on Facebook to view current job openings.
Career Coach - RichmondCC
Career Coach not only provides helpful tools to assist you in selecting a career but also helps students and alumni find employment. Need a resume' when applying for a new job? Career Coach's Resume' Builder can help you create one! Use the Work Opportunities option to locate employment with one or more of our business and industry partners. You can also be specify the type of work you are seeking by selecting full-time, part-time, internship, apprenticeship and work-study - or all of the above!
Handshake - RichmondCC
Handshake is the only place that connects you, RichmondCC, and employers! You'll see jobs and internships posted specifically for students, and employers actively recruiting from RichmondCC. Employers on Handshake message students with event invites, interview requests, and new job opportunities. The jobs on Handshake are meant for students like you, so you can get the work experience you need. When you fill out your profile, Handshake will show you jobs and internships that match your interests and skills. You may even discover a new career path along the way! Handshake is being used by all of the top employers, including Fortune 500, startups, nonprofits and more!
CareerBuilder is one of the largest online job site in the U.S., but they're more than just a job board. They are the global leader in human capital solutions. Through constant innovation, unparalleled technology, and customer care delivered at every touch point, CareerBuilder helps match the right talent with the right opportunity more often than any other site.
First Health of the Carolinas
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is one of the region’s largest and most dynamic health care employers. They offer an opportunity to join a growing health care system and medical community while practicing in a team environment.
HigherEdJobs is the leading source for jobs and career information in academia. More colleges and universities trust HigherEdJobs to recruit faculty and administrators than any other source. Each month the site is visited by more than 1.6 million higher education professionals who rely not only on their comprehensive list of jobs, but also on their news and career advice. In 2021, more than 3,500 institutions advertised 370,000 open positions on HigherEdJobs. From small liberal arts colleges to large public research universities, no matter what type of institution you want to work at, it can be found on HigherEdJobs.
As the world's #1 job site, with over 300 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries, Indeed has become the catalyst for putting the world to work. Indeed is intensely passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire. With more than 14,600 global employees, Indeed helps companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired.
LinkedIn Job Search
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on a mission to connect professionals and make them more productive and successful. Discover your next opportunity and the people who can help you get there! With the Open To Work feature, you can privately tell recruiters or publicly share with the LinkedIn community that you are looking for new job opportunities.
NC Office of Human Resources
The Office of State Human Resources (OSHR) serves as the "Center of Human Resources Expertise" for the State of North Carolina through an integrated, professional Human Resources function that is collaborative, strategic, and customer-focused, allowing state government to attract, retain, develop, and motivate a high-performing, diverse workforce. In compliance with the State Human Resources Act and with accountability to the Governor and the State Human Resources Commission, we provide high quality human resources services that enable agencies and universities to attract, motivate, develop, and retain a competent, diverse workforce to meet their business objectives.
NCWorks Online is a one-stop online resource for job seekers in North Carolina. Job seekers can search for jobs, create resumes, and find education and training.
Started in 2000, Snagajob is a niche employment website used primarily by hourly workers and employers of an hourly workforce. Snagajob is America's #1 hourly work marketplace and has the country's largest platform for hourly work, with 100 million registered job seekers and job opportunities at 700,000 employer locations in the US and Canada.
USAJOBS.gov is a free web-based job board enabling job seekers access to thousands of job opportunities from hundreds of Federal agencies and organizations. If you are interested in working for a Federal agency, start here!
With over 8 million jobs, ZipRecruiter is the only site you'll ever need to find your next job. Over 110 million job seekers and 2.8 million businesses have used ZipRecruiter Phil, your AI (Artificial Intelligence) recruiter, works 24/7 to locate and notify you of jobs that are a great match for your skills and experience - let Phil do the work! ZipRecruiter's sophisticated AI-matching technology is at the core of everything they do - and by analyzing billions of user interactions, it’s always getting smarter! This improves the job search experience for millions of people every month and helps businesses of all sizes find and hire the right candidates quickly. ZipRecruiter also provides information for targeted audiences, including Veterans and those seeking Internships. You can also get Resume' advice!
- The Laurinburg Exchange: Based in Laurinburg, NC, The Laurinburg Exchange provides access to local jobs via its print and online editions, as well as its parent company's JobMatchNC service. You can also subscribe to a free e-newsletter that is delivered to your inbox at least once weekly. The e-newsletter includes links to jobs in Scotland County, as well as neighboring areas.
- The Herald-Advocate: Based in Bennettsville, SC, The Herald-Advocate provides access to local jobs via its print and online editions, as well as its parent company's JobMatchSC service. You can also subscribe to a free e-newsletter that is delivered to your inbox at least once weekly. The e-newsletter includes links to jobs in Marlboro County, as well as neighboring areas.
- The Richmond County Daily Journal: Based in Rockingham, NC, The Richmond County Daily Journal provides access to local jobs via its print and online editions, as well as its parent company's JobMatchNC service. You can also subscribe to a free e-newsletter that is delivered to your inbox at least once weekly. The e-newsletter includes links to jobs in Richmond County, as well as neighboring areas.
- The Robesonian: Based in Lumberton, NC, The Robesonian provides access to local jobs via its print and online editions, as well as its parent company's JobMatchNC service. You can also subscribe to a free e-newsletter that is delivered to your inbox at least once weekly. The e-newsletter includes links to jobs in Robeson County, as well as neighboring areas.
- The Pilot: Based in Southern Pines, NC, The Pilot provides access to local jobs via its print and online editions, as well as its Moore County Jobs service, which provides access to jobs not only in Moore County, but across the globe!