Open Menu

Unofficial Transcript Request Forms

Use one of these forms to request your unofficial transcript or verification upon completion of the Adult High School program or one of the High School Equivalency tests:

Official Transcript Requests

For official GED, HiSET, TASC transcripts, you must log into Diploma Sender.


More Information about the Hi-SET

I just finished my HiSET exam. Now what? How do I get my scores?

  • Login to your Hi SET account by going to
  • From the home page, select "View Scores."
  • From the View Scores page, you are able to see your scores for individual tests and your Comprehensive Score Report. Depending on the browser you use, you will be able to view instantly or you will have to download the document to view it. (For example, Microsoft Explorer allows you to view without downloading. Google Chrome requires you to download the PDF document to your computer I mobile device I USB, etc. in order to view.)

After I pass the HiSET battery, how do I obtain my transcript and diploma?

  • To print your official high school equivalency records (transcript and diploma), go to and create an account.
  • Scroll down to "Students and Test Takers" and click on "Create New Account (students only)."
  • The first download is free. Additional documents are $15 and a handling fee of $5 will apply for documents mailed through the US Postal Service.

I've passed. What's next?

Visit Click "For Test Takers." Click the "Take the Test" tab, scroll to the bottom and click on "What's Next?" You will find information on local career, job, and training opportunities.

Get Started Today

Visit Us or Apply Now