Math Lab at the Academic Success Center
The Math Lab at Richmond Community College provides you with the opportunity to receive the assistance you need to succeed in mathematics. It is a drop-in tutorial center for students studying mathematics at RichmondCC. The Math Lab is staffed with friendly, knowledgeable tutors who can provide assistance with questions from basic arithmetic through calculus and differential equations. Students with all ability levels are welcomed. This is a free service. No appointment is necessary. Academic tutors are available during lab hours to answer questions and give help on a one-to-one basis to currently enrolled RichmondCC students. The Math Lab provides a variety of resources including practice tests, formula handouts, videos, and other useful information.
Locations and Hours
The Conder Building
Academic Success Center, Room 108
- Monday - Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Scotland County Campus
Morgan Center, Room 218
- Tuesday from 10 am. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
NOTE: These labs will be closed when there are no classes AND during semester and holiday breaks.
- Bring the assignment, textbook, and class notes that contain the problems you need help with.
- For the best help, be prepared to show an academic tutor the attempts you have made to solve these problems, and identify where you are having difficulties.
- There are learning aids available in the Math Lab that may be useful if you need more help on a topic. If you miss a class, please contact your instructor, who will give you the best strategy for making up the work.
SheVonne McCormick (910) 410-1755
Teresa Meehan (910) 410-1896
Scotland County Campus:
Jeffrey Dogan (910) 410-1951