Conference/Meeting/Expo Space at Cole
The meeting/conference space is flexible to meet the specific needs of events from 10 to 400 or more and features many amenities for the attendees and the event organizers.
Event attendees can expect:
- A convenient location, located on Hwy 74 Business between Rockingham and Hamlet, NC, centralized between Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington.
- Free parking just steps away from main entrance to the space.
- A fully ADA-complaint space.
- Newly renovated in May 2020 multi-use space.
Event organizers can expect:
- Turn-key service.
- Professionism with outstanding facilities to showcase any event. Staff members available to meet your needs.
- Highly customizable spaces. Conferences with keynote addresses/full-group sessions of up to 960 people can be accommodated. Break-out session spaces, which can run concurrent sessions, with having to go outside. Main conference space is over 3,500 sq. ft. with an additional 1,600 sq. ft. seperated space.
- Expo space for up to 65 vendors, with 8ft-10ft wide spaces.
- No additional charges for table & chairs.
- Close proximity to national brand hotels and excellent restaurants.
- Private access for presenters and vendors. Flexible unloading options for street-level, curb-level, and dock-height vehicles and ramped access.
- Catering kitchen access for approved caterers.
- Audio/visual equipment available for a small charge. Technology & network capacity available for video and phone conferences.
- Free and open wifi inside the facility and in the surrounding parking lots.
- Online ticketing portal provided for a small charge.