Performing Arts Series
From soul to magic to circus acts, the 2023-2024 Performing Arts Series has it all!
- Season tickets are on sale now. Call the Cole Box Office at (910) 410-1691.
- Individual show tickets can be purchased now.
Tickets will be sent out during the following times:
- Season Tickets will be mailed out the last week of September.
- Single show tickets will mailed out roughly 2 weeks before the performance date.
- E-mailed Tickets will be sent less than 1 week before the performance date.
2023-2024 Show Schedule
Sunday, Oct. 15
|3 p.m.||Joshua Lozoff "Life Is Magic" | $10-$20|
|Thursday, Nov. 16||7:30 p.m.||“Portrait of Aretha: CeCe Teneal Celebrates The Queen of Soul” | $20-$30|
|Friday, Dec. 8||7:30 p.m.||“A Charlie Brown Christmas” | $25-$50|
|Saturday, Feb. 24||4 p.m.||Solstice: A Winter Circus Experience | $10-$20|
|Tuesday, March 19||7:30 p.m.||"Snow White" from Columbia City Ballet | $20-$30|
|Monday, April 29||7:30 p.m.||The Barricade Boys | $25-$40|
The 2023-2024 Performing Arts Series show tickets will be sold as a package and individually. Reserved seating will be used for all shows this season. Purchasers will be assigned a seat location when tickets are purchased.
Season Ticket Prices
- Front Orchestra: $150
- Rear Orchestra: $125
- Front Mezzanine: $125
- Rear Mezzanine: $100
Single Show Ticket Prices - "Magic Is Life" & Solstice
- Front Orchestra: $20
- Rear Orchestra: $15
- Front Mezzanine: $15
- Rear Mezzanine: $10
Single Show Ticket Prices - "Portrait of Aretha" & "Snow White"
- Front Orchestra: $30
- Rear Orchestra: $25
- Front Mezzanine: $25
- Rear Mezzanine: $20
Single Show Ticket Prices - "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
- Front Orchestra: $50
- Rear Orchestra: $35
- Front Mezzanine: $35
- Rear Mezzanine: $25
Single Show Ticket Prices - The Barricade Boys
- Front Orchestra: $40
- Rear Orchestra: $30
- Front Mezzanine: $30
- Rear Mezzanine: $25
Complete your show experience by joining the Director's Circle. As a Director's Circle member, you have the opportunity to:
- Reserve tickets for each show in the same seats.
- Take advantage of priority parking.
- Participate in a pre-show reception.
- Be a donor to the Richmond Community College Foundation, which directly supports and enriches RichmondCC students.
Join our ColE-mail list to receive updates about programming at Cole Auditorium.
The Cole Auditorium has been the home to nationally-recognized touring performances representing a diverse range of genres since the facility opened in 1999. The Cole has provided local access to such headliners as Kenny Rogers, The Beach Boys, The Oak Ridge Boys, Phil Vassar, & Martina McBride and Broadway tours of "Annie," "Showboat," "CATS," and a performance of "Hello, Dolly," that opened the facility on Oct. 29, 1999.