Oct. 14, 2021 at DeWitt's Outdoor Sports
Come compete on one of the most exciting and challenging sporting clay courses you will find anywhere. The course consists of 14 shooting stations with two shooting boxes at each station. Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
NEW THIS YEAR: Choose to shoot in the morning or afternoon. PLUS: Test your skill in the Flurry Tournament for an extra $100!!!
- Clay Shoot Team (4 shooters): $800*
- Clay Shoot Individual: $200
- Flurry Team (4 shooters): $100
- Flurry Individual Shooter: $25
- Shooting Station Sponsor: $600
*Businesses or organizations that purchase a station sponsorship and supply a clay shoot team of 4 will be discounted $100. Participate in both clay shoot and flurry tournament with shooting station sponsorship for $1,400.
Purchase a mulligan for $10. Limit of 5 mulligans per shooter.
Entry Fee Includes
- Ammo (20 or 12 gauge shells)
- Shotgun (if needed)
- Lunch before shooting - chicken wings provided by White Rabbit catering
- Dinner after shooting - hamburgers & hotdogs
- Goody bag & hat
- $50 raffle ticket for a chance to win
- Kawasaki Mule and other great prizes
*All prices include an online convenience fee.
Aim to Help Our Working Students
Twenty percent of Richmond Community College students are trying to make school work. They juggle class, family and - most importantly - job schedules throughout the year in an effort to stay in college. Because these students are working their way through school, they are not eligible for financial aid. For many, this disadvantage will prolong their time in school or even cause them to drop out. These students should be prioritized, not punished. These students are the target beneficiaries of the Richmond Community College Foundation Working Scholarship.
For More Information
Dr. Hal Shuler, Associate Vice President for Development
(910) 410-1807 or (910) 410-1808