This introductory computer course that will focus on keyboarding, word processing and using the Internet; job search strategies and applying for employment online; and accessing governmental and educational resources and services.
Next Class Dates: TBA
Course Topics Include:
- Developing basic keyboarding, word processing and internet skills
- Learning technology-based job search strategies to include the use of social networking
- Applying for employment online
- Access governmental and educational resources and services
Cost: $125, fee waived for qualified students.
Your course fee could be waived!
Tuition is waived for students who meet one of the following qualifications:
- Has received notice of pending layoff
- Is working and eligible for Federal Earned Income Tax Credit
- Is working and earning at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Is Unemployed
To register or for more information, please contact Nikki Page at (910) 410-1844
Please complete this application to register for this class here: Application