This one-day course will satisfy continuing education requirements outlined in the Continuing Education General Statue 87-10.2, which states that North Carolina licensed general contractors were required to complete continuing education (CE) beginning with 2021 license renewals.
- Friday, Aug. 26 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 4 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Course Cost: $149
Location: Grimsley Building, Rm. 103, Hamlet Campus
- Two-Hour Mandatory
- Four-Hour Site Management
- Two-Hour Site Safety
Eight hours of continuing education must be completed in order to renew a license by at least one qualifier for licensees in the license classifications of building, residential and unclassified.
For the unclassified license, it shall be the qualifier who has passed the building examination.
The Eight-Hour Course Requirements Include:
- Mandatory two-hour course produced by the Board with information about changed in the laws and rules and other content applicable to general contracting.
- The remaining six hours will be elective courses produced by outside providers, submitted to and approved by the Board.
Complete this application to register for this class: Application