The EMT Basic Training course will prepare you for a career as an emergency medical technician (EMT). You will learn life support, basic patient care and emergency response methods. Upon successful completion of the class, you will earn your EMT certification.
Next Class: TBD
In order to enroll in this class you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and provide proof.
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license/ID and Social Security Card.
- Must take the Accuplacer Reading test and score at least a 66 or higher or submit scores from an accredited institution or submit a transcript that shows that you have tested out of a reading class.
- Must provide copy of most recent immunization records.
Registration Fee: $180 (waived only for NC rescue volunteers) | Insurance Fee: $13
*If you are a rescue volunteer, please bring a letter from that agency stating that you are a volunteer in order to waive the registration fee of $180. Insurance fee must be paid by the student.
Complete the application to receive the New Skills, New Life pricing here: Application
For more information, or to sign up contact: