Our Counselors Are Here To Assist
The counselors at Richmond Community College are available to assist students as normal. The counselors are able to work with students by phone and email. If you need to contact a counselor, please call (910)410-1730, one of the phone numbers below or send an email to the email address below. Thank you.
- Chris Gardner: (910) 410-1731
- Crystal Shaw: (910) 410-1729
- Don Smeigh: (910) 410-1832
- Christina Snell: (910) 410-1867
- We also offer access to other counseling services that may be helpful during this time.
- Richmond County Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.richmondnc.com/168/Health-and-Human-Services
- Scotland County Health Department: https://www.scotlandcounty.org/148/Health-Department
- If you need to file for unemployment benefits: https://des.nc.gov/apply-unemployment
We Offer Tutoring, Disability, Veteran Services & More at Richmond Community College
One College, One Mission, One Student Body
At Richmond Community College, we care about each and every one of our students, which is why we offer extensive resources and services to help you get ahead in life! If you need tutoring or disability services, or you’re a veteran in North Carolina looking to finish your education, we can help! We can help you find financial aid and scholarships to offset the cost of your college education. If you're undecided about your future, talk to an advisor in our career center who will help you define your career and educational goals.