If you’re thinking about transferring to Pfeiffer University, consider the following questions to make sure they’re the right fit for you:
Does Pfeiffer offer your major?
What are the General Education Requirements?
What are the Transfer Admissions Requirements?
Have you reviewed Pfeiffer's guide to transferring credits?
How will you pay for college?
Is Pfeiffer University the right fit for you?
Degree Completion Transfer Students: With previous college experience, you know what you’re looking for when it comes to a learning environment where you will thrive.
Military and Veterans - Degree Completion: Pfeiffer University salutes the men and women of the armed forces for your service to our country.
Scholarships: Pfeiffer University is proud to offer many merit scholarships and awards.
Online Programs: Pfeiffer University offers a number of certificate, undergraduate degree completion and graduate online programs — either completely online or combined with seated classroom options.
The following programs can be completed entirely online:
Undergraduate Degree Completion:
- Health Administration – B.S.
- Business Management and Leadership – B.S.
- Criminal Justice – B.S.
- R.N. to B.S.N. – B.S. (Online only)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
- MBA/MHA Joint Degree
- MBAMSL Joint Degree
- MHA/MSL Joint Degree
- Master of Science in Financial Fraud Investigation (MSFFI)
- Health Administration
Professional Certificates: (Offered online only, on a rotating basis)
- Healthcare Management
- Long Term Care Management
- Medical Practice Management
If you have more questions, explore Pfeiffer University’s website.