Open Menu

Federal Pell Grant (FPELL)

The Federal Pell Grant (FPELL) is for US citizens, permanent residents, or other eligible non-citizens who:

  •         Are enrolled in an eligible program at RCC.
  •         Meet eligibility requirements.
  •         Demonstrate financial need.

To apply for the Federal Pell Grant (FPELL) students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at

The award amount for the Federal Pell Grant (FPELL) varies and is based on eligibility.

Get Started Today

Visit Us or Apply Now