Earn Your Inspector Certification
This two-day course is designed to meet the training and licensing requirements for the Vehicle Safety Inspection Program administered by the NC Division of Motor Vehicles, License and Theft Bureau.
Course Topics Include:
- Rules, regulations and procedures for conducting a vehicle safety inspection
- Nine inspection areas inspector mechanics must check during a safety inspection
- Eight emissions control devices installed by vehicle manufacturers and emissions control devices required on a vehicle
- Calibrating and using a headlight aimer
- Calibrating and using a window tint meter