Robinette Building Room 331
December 6, 2021 - January 11, 2022 | Monday - Thursday | 6:00pm - 9:00pm
This course provides students with the training and education required to pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board’s national exam to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician. This is an evening program with class meetings held 6 to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday at the Robinette Building, 121 S. Lee St., Rockingham.
*Students must pass Pharmacy Tech I to move on to Pharmacy Tech II.
- Have a high school diploma or high school equivalency; or is attending high school with expectation of graduating
- Be a U.S. resident
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and reading the English language
- Have a valid driver's license (or state issued ID)
- Provide full disclosure of all criminal or licensure actions*
- Have a physical (forms need to be picked-up at Lee Building in Hamlet or Honeycutt Center in Laurinburg)
- Have an up-to-date shot record
- TABE Reading test score (596 or higher) or college transcript w/RED090 (B or better) or two-year degree (provide transcript)
- Have an earned grade, within the past 3 years, of C or better on college math course MAT-143 or higher; or a TABE Math test score of 596; or an SAT math score above 530, or completion of the Pre-pharmacy Class
Special Limited Time Pricing of $75.00, includes book and background check.