Online and Lee 18
Main Campus, Hamlet
July 18 - October 30, 2022 | Online and Some Saturdays & Sundays from 8:00am - 5:00pm
The EMT Basic Training course will prepare you for a career as an emergency medical technician (EMT). You will learn life support, basic patient care and emergency response methods. Upon successful completion of the class, you will earn your EMT certification.
To register you will need the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and provide proof.
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license/ID and Social Security Card.
- Must take the Accuplacer Reading test and score at least a 239 or higher or submit scores from an accredited institution or submit a transcript that shows that you have tested out of a reading class.
- Must provide copy of most recent immunization records.
Cost: $90 plus $13 insurance fee, fee waived for NC rescue volunteers (insurance fee not waived).
*Must provide letter from agency to waive the $90 registration fee.