Self-Service gives you access online to register for classes, check your grades, view your financial aid award, and much more!
Learn How to Use Self-Service
Several Self-Service Guides are available for you to familiarize yourself with Self-Service.
- Self-Service Read Me First
- Self-Service Don’t Know My Username & Password Guide
- Self-Service User Profile Guide
- Self-Service Student Finance Guide
- Self-Service Student Planning Guide
- Self-Service Faculty Guide
- Self-Service Make A Payment Guide
- Self-Service How to Register for Classes
- Self-Service Financial Aid Guide
How to Register Your Courses Using Self-Service
- Login to Self-Service
- Select Student Planning and then Go to Plan & Schedule
- Search for the course you need to schedule and then view available sections
- Choose the section you want by selecting Add Section to Schedule
- Once you have added all of your courses to your planned schedule, go back to Plan & Schedule and click on Advising.
- Select Request Review to send your advisor notice to review and approve your planned classes.
- After your advisor has reviewed your courses, you will receive an email. Go back to your planned schedule in Self-Service and register the courses by selecting Register Now.
Review more detailed instructions here.