This course will provide you with hands-on training to be an Industrial Mechanic capable of working in a variety of manufacturing settings. You will learn technical skills for troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment, electrical motor controls, and other systems commonly found in industry. The class includes one-day of forklift operator training!
2021 Class Dates: Aug. 24 - Dec. 17
Class to be held 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (includes 1-hour lunch break) and Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Class will be held at the Morgan Center on the Scotland County Campus in Laurinburg.
Cost: $50 *Limited time pricing includes tool kit value of $150, no other fees are required for this course.
- Motor controls
- Hydraulics & pneumatics
- Programmable logic controllers
- Mechanical training systems
- Resume writing and how to prepare for a successful interview
CERTIFICATIONS UPON COMPLETION
- NCCER Core
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical and Instrumentation Technician Level 1
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Level 1
- OSHA 10
- Forklift Operator
- Arc Flash Safety
Complete the application to receive the New Skills, New Life pricing here: Application
TO SIGN UP