Prepare for a career as an emergency medical responder (EMR). This course will prepare you for certification as an EMR. You will learn life support, basic patient care and emergency response methods.
Next Class: TBD
- In order to enroll in this class you:
- Must be at least 17 years of age before the end of couse.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or an Accuplacer Reading test score of at least 66 or higher.
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license/ID and Social Security Card.
- Registration Fee - $180 (waived only for NC rescue volunteers)
- Insurance - $13
- Book - $167.95 (book price subject to change)
*If you are a rescue volunteer, please bring a letter from that agency stating that you are a volunteer in order to waive the registration fee of $180. Insurance fee of $13 must be paid by the student.