Welcome, Exclusive Members!
Our alumni and community members are valued members of the Richmond Community College family and integral to our history and future. We are committed to strengthening the relationship with our hometown communities and alumni and encouraging positive regard, high esteem and pride in the thousands of individuals who have realized their educational goals through RichmondCC and those who call Richmond County and Scotland County home.
RichmondCC alumni, as well as individuals who want to be a part of RichmondCC and all the great opportunities the College has to offer, can now join the prestigious President's Club.
Who Is A RichmondCC Alumni?
You are an alumni if you completed a certificate, diploma or degree at RichmondCC, or if you completed an industry credential through the College's Workforce and Economic Development division.
How Do I Join?
Complete an application and pay the yearly club subscription fee:
- Alumni - $25
- Community Member - $35
Yearly Subscription/Benefits to All Members
- Quarterly E – Newsletter which will include exclusive member events and campus information
- $10 Scholarship each quarter on select WED courses ($40 value)
- $10 Gift certificates toward single show tickets for any DeWitt Series Performance at the Cole Auditorium for the membership year – ($40 value)
- Membership Discount Days at the RichmondCC Bookstore.
- Expedited transcripts - $4 off each transcript requested in person
- Proctoring service - $20 each exam for members ($5 savings per proctored exam)
- 20% Discount for Gala tickets every spring.
Membership Drive Kicks Off with Celebration
The President’s Club will host a grand celebration to kick off its membership drive starting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 25, at the Cole Auditorium. There will be free ice cream provided by Twisted Treats to cool off with as people head out for a campus tour, followed by a free concert featuring a Journey tribute band. The free concert at the Cole Auditorium features a band that describes itself as providing “the nation’s most authentic Journey experience.” The kick off celebration for the President’s Club is free and open to the public. People will have an opportunity to subscribe to the club the night of the celebration, with free prizes going to the first 100 to sign up.
For More Information
Contact Dr. Hal Shuler, Associate Vice President for Development, at (910) 410-1807 or email@example.com.