- RESCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY JULY 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets: $30 - $50 - See our SEATING CHART
- Purchase tickets online HERE
- Contact the Box Office - (910) 410-1691 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 2 tickets will be honored for the new date. Please retain your tickets. Please call the box office if you have misplaced your April 2 ticket.
DeWitt season ticket holders use their tickets for entry. Learn about the other shows in the DeWitt Performing Arts Series!
Country music artist Phil Vassar returns to the Cole Auditorium, celebrating 20 years of chart-topping hits while on his “Hitsteria Tour.” Vassar was racking up hits on the radio long before he even began his own recording career that has seen the release of six albums, two ASCAP Songwriter of the Year trophies, ACM’s Top New Male Vocalist and sold-out shows across the country. His reign of signature songs include 10 No. 1 singles and 26 Top 40 hits, including "Carlene," "Just Another Day in Paradise," "Six-Pack Summer," "When I Love You" and many more.
Vassar's songwriting career blossomed in the mid-’90s when he landed a publishing contract with EMI and penned hits for Collin Raye ("Little Red Rodeo"), Alan Jackson ("Right on the Money"), Tim McGraw ("For a Little While"), Jo Dee Messina ("Bye Bye, Alright"), and Blackhawk ("Postmarked Birmingham"). He signed a record deal of his own with Arista in 1998 and was named ASCAP's Country Songwriter of the Year in 1999. Vassar continues to churn out incisive, soulful lyrics and infectious melodies that capture the heart and soul in the unique and special way that only he can.