Immediate need for Substitute Instructors for Morrison Correctional and Scotland Correctional.
Application Process: To apply, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. Application and review process can be found on the RCC website.
- No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only.
- Incomplete files will not be considered
Methods to submit an application:
- In person: 1042 W. Hamlet Avenue, Hamlet, NC, DeWitt Building, 2nd floor.
- Mail: RCC, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 1189, Hamlet, NC 28345
- Fax: 910-582-7028. Applicant needs to ensure that documents are readable.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must contain a physical signature.
- Online at http://richmondec.edu/contact-us/employment
Substitute instructor is responsible for:
- Follow an approved lesson plan as developed for each student.
- Being prompt and utilizing class time effectively.
- Emphasizing to all students the importance of prompt, regular, and continuous class attendance and educational improvement.
- Maintaining the degree of discipline, decorum, necessary to establish an effective learning environment.
- Reporting promptly any problems or recommendations to the appropriate College supervisory official.
- Attend required Richmond CC and NC DPS trainings (paid).
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree required. One year of teaching experience in a classroom environment, preferred experience in a Correctional setting, must be willing to work inside a Correctional Facility.
Salary: $15.00 per hour.
For additional information, contact Brent Preslar email@example.com or (910) 410 -1772.