Application Process: To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. For positions where a high school diploma or equivalent is the highest required degree, then proof of high school/equivalency is required. Application and review process can be found on the RCC website. Applicant must have completed the Work Keys Skills Assessment and scored a minimum of: Applied Mathematics - 3, Locating Information - 4, Reading for Information - 4. Career Readiness Certification Work Keys test scores must be submitted with application and copies of transcripts in order to be considered. Please contact Nikki Harris at 910-410-1844 for testing information. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered.
Methods to submit an application:
- In person: 1042 W. Hamlet Avenue, Hamlet, NC, DeWitt Building, 2nd floor.
- Mail: RCC, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 1189, Hamlet, NC 28345.
- Fax: 910-582-7028.Applicant needs to ensure that documents are readable.
- E-mail: email@example.com. Application must contain a physical signature.
- Online submission at www.richmondcc.edu
General Description: Under the supervision of the Director of the Cole Auditorium and Community Center, the Auditorium Assistant will provide assistance in the day-to-day operations of the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Serve as receptionist and box office sales person, and assist in scheduling of events for the facility. Coordinate show night box office staff, ushers and act as host/hostess for shows. Occasionally responsible for opening/closing facility in absence of other staff members.
- Operate ticket office according to college and state policies, including ensuring office coverage during posted office hours.
- Design brochures and other promotional materials for Cole events. Assist with preparation and distribution of materials.
- Develop and maintain databases to include accurate records on rental and ticket customers.
- Maintain financial records of ticket sales, rental fees, and submit reports of all financial transactions to the appropriate internal personnel.
- Assist the Cole Staff with events as necessary, including setting up equipment.
- Perform clerical duties as needed.
- Must work flexible hours including occasional weekends and evenings when needed.
- Perform necessary computer activities including selling and printing tickets, creating event schedules, and programming electronic sign.
- Other duties. (Willingness to accept and fulfill additional assignments.)
Position Available: Immediately. Application review begins: Open until filled. To apply: submit the RCC Application, unofficial copies of college transcripts, and Work Keys test scores. Incomplete packets will not be considered. Successful applicant must pass a complete background check.
Salary: RCC Salary Level 6 – Starting range $29,586 - $36,982, commensurate with experience, Full-time.
Location: RCC service area.