To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with cover letter and resume. Application and review process can be found on the RCC website. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered.
Students must possess the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a curriculum program
- Must be enroll at least half time (6 credit hours)
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progression
- Willing to work hours outside of class schedules
- Have a form of transportation to and from work
Methods to submit an application:
In person: 1042 W. Hamlet Avenue, Hamlet, NC, Career Center, Lee Building.
Mail: RCC, Attn: Career Center, PO Box 1189, Hamlet, NC 28345
Fax: 910-582-7102. Applicant needs to ensure that documents are readable.