Start Here Go Anywhere
The sooner you can select a transfer destination, the better we can help you choose the right classes and make sure every credit transfers and counts towards your degree. General Education courses may be fine for the first semester or two, but after that you run the risk of losing credits if you do not plan carefully.
Transfer planning can be complicated, but we are here to help you every step of the way.
- Transferring an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degree
- Choosing a Transfer Destination
- Steps After Selecting a Transfer Destination
- Transfer Agreements
- 2014-2015 NC College Admissions Deadlines & Open House Information
- North Carolina Independent Colleges & Universities
- UNC Program & Degree Finder
- UNC ONLINE Course & Degree Finder
If you have questions or need need additional assistance, contact Patsy Stanley, the Director of University Transfer Services, at (910) 410-1830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.