This course will introduce you to the injection molding process used by local plastic manufacturers. Upon successful completion of this course, you will learn machine set-up and operation and have an understanding of plastic molding technology.
- Relationship between machine/polymer parts
- Machine types and controls
- Mold types and molding factors
- Machine troubleshooting
- Molding problems and solutions
- April 3 - Aug. 7: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Forte Building, Rooms 307 & 308, Main Campus, Hamlet
- Cost: $180 | 2nd Chance Scholarship funds available to help with course costs!
Get the Skills, Get a Guaranteed Job Interview!
Plastek will guarantee a job interview to anyone who successfully completes this class!
To Sign Up
WED Programming Assistant