Prepare for a career as an advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT). This course will prepare you for certi cation as an AEMT. You will learn life support, basic patient care and emergency response methods.
Upcoming Class: TBD
In order to enroll in these courses you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and provide proof.
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license/ID and Social Security Card.
- Must take the Accuplacer Reading test and score at least a 66 or higher or submit scores from an accredited institution or submit a transcript that shows that you have tested out of a reading class.
- Must have a math test score of 55 or submission of scores from an accredited institution or a submission of a transcript that shows that you have tested out of MAT 060 with a C or have two-year degree.
- Completion of the EMT (Basic)
For more information, Contact Neil Parrisher at (910) 410-1708, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.